Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Start of My Gardening Adventure...

I figure that being on a farm isn't the only way to get a big garden, right? I mean I have a backyard that has enough space to grow food that can be used in my daily meals. SO I decided to start giving it a try. I am from the Midwest and have been transplanted to the Southwest due to my Husband's job. This has been a huge adjustment. There are different growing times and planting schedules and not everything I was used to can even survive down here. My garden has been an experiment of what I can and sometimes can't make grow. BUT over 5 years I am starting to get this a bit under control. Each year to have added... But it started out with just one row of planting space down a dividing wall between houses.


No comments:

Post a Comment