Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Simple Start


As I mentioned before, my start came from liking my sister-in-law's aromatherapy nebulizer. I figured I would give that a try. I researched different Essential Oils and found a good starter pack that would suit what I wanted. I loved Eucalyptus and the Lavender had smelled great at her house. I wasnt a big Tea Tree fan, but the properties were great and she had it mixed with the others so you didn't really smell it. From there my decision of starter scents was much easier. 



From that little purchase, the love of the various scents,  and how it made my house smell I threw all my candles and started my collection of EO's. I generally bought ones that fit my needs as I went. I read and researched and my collection grew.



As you can see, 5 years made my collection grow to taking up a whole drawer. I use them all for various colds, headaches, muscle aches, sunburn, antibacterial hand soaps, lotions and sometimes hand sanitizer, this list goes on and on as to the uses I have found. I am so thankful we were introduced to these. They have definitely been put to use in our house. 



You can find a lot of these essential oils and the nebulizer in my Amazon Store, I do receive a small compensation for buying from this store. This cost doesn't effect your price and only goes to help me as I continue to share tips, resources and ideas in the future. THANK YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment